There is no denying that menopause is a difficult phase of life. From the mood swings to the hot flashes, many women search for helpful ways to combat their symptoms. Unfortunately, many doctors today are quick to write a prescription for synthetic hormones and assume that all pharmaceuticals are one-size-fits-all. However, not all treatments work for everyone, which is why more and more women are turning away from pharmaceuticals and instead searching for more natural menopause relief options.
Your Best Bet for Natural Menopause Relief
Instead of taking one pharmaceutical option and hoping it will help you with all of your symptoms, consider some of these natural options that each target different symptoms.
- Black Cohosh for hot flashes and night sweats. Derived from the buttercup plant, this supplement offers short term relief of hot flashes, night sweats and even high blood pressure.
- Soy for hot flashes and night sweats. Soy has phytoestrogens, which are plant estrogens, and have been found to be an effective form of natural menopause relief. While doctors do not recommend taking soy in tablet form, eating it in your food, like soy milk and tofu, will naturally increase your levels.
- Flaxseed for hot flashes. In either the oil form or ground up, flax seed also has phytoestrogens in the form of omega-3 fatty acids, which helps with many symptoms, including hot flashes. It has also been shown to help lower cholesterol.
- Yoga for mood swings. Many doctors will recommend regular exercise as well as meditation, and yoga offers both of those in one. It can also help with irritability and sleep disturbances.
- Velvet antler extract for hormone balancing. Velvet antler extract, packed full of IGF-1 replenishes hormone levels to provide you with phytoestrogens to improve your mood and energy levels.
At BioProtein Technology, our natural menopause relief formulas are specifically created to offer all natural hormone balancing and support to women. Our BioIdentical Support is a proprietary mixture of VAE and herbal compounds which have been shown to balance hormones, increase your energy, and stabilize your mood.
If you think that you or your patients could benefit from a safer, natural option for their menopause symptoms, contact us today to learn more.