Given the current environment, with the world dealing with the pandemic of Coronavirus (Covid-19), we want to do all we can to responsibly educate the public on the benefits of Velvet Antler Extract.
We originally published this blog post in 2015 and the facts still hold true today. The CDC has compiled a list of people that are at a higher risk for severe illness from Covid-19 which includes people who are immunocompromised.
Velvet Antler provides a natural source (not synthetic!) of immunoglobulins which are known to stimulate the immune system.
We believe in the research, the years of documented benefits and the importance of spreading the word on how Velvet Antler Extract can boost your immune system.
Here’s what we have changed to help you support your clients:
Eliminated our 12 unit order minimum- No Minimums
We can drop ship directly to your clients
Our original post from 2015:
Although velvet antler extract supplements are still relatively new to the Western medicine market, those who have incorporated it into their dietary regimens have seen dramatic improvements to their overall health and wellness. In fact, velvet antler extract products have been used in Eastern medicine for more than 2,000 years because of the wide range of benefits they offer.
Unlike chemically manufactured prescription medications, VAE nutraceuticals are all natural and dense with essential vitamins and minerals. Because the extract comes from Elk antlers, it is a naturally safe way for patients to enhance their bodies without unwanted and dangerous side effects.
There are a variety of velvet antler supplements available from BioProtein that target different health and wellness concerns:
- Boosted immune system: As a natural source of immunoglobulins, VAE products are known to stimulate the immune system, helping your body fight off infections and diseases more effectively.
- Enhanced athletic performance: The IGF-1 growth hormone found in these products does wonders for athletes looking to enhance their performance and recovery times. This hormone promotes healthy cell regeneration and repair, so injuries will heal faster and workout recovery times are lessened. Additionally, VAE promotes healthy circulation, so your heart has healthier endurance abilities.
- Controlled blood pressure: Velvet antler supplements support the blood’s capacity to carry oxygen and stimulate red blood cell growth, which directly contribute to healthier circulation and lower blood pressure.
- Balanced hormone production: These products are also known for promoting better health in male and female reproductive organs. VAE can increase testosterone levels in men and promote hormone balance in women, facilitating more comfortable menstrual cycles and menopausal symptoms.
- Improved joint and bone health: There are a number of studies that indicate that the glycosaminoglycans found in elk antlers can improve the regeneration of cartilage in the body, which directly affects arthritis sufferers.
At BioProtein, we are confident that our velvet antler supplements stand out from competitors products because our products use all natural VAE, not synthetic imposters. People who choose our products can incorporate them comfortably, knowing that we control the entire process—from elk conception, to harvesting and extraction, to bottling the products, so you know that the ingredients you’re putting into your body are the healthiest and highest quality while being ethically and humanely harvested. Our elk live on average 5 to 7 years longer than in the wild.
For more information about obtaining our products, or to learn more about how you can become a local distributor of BioProtein velvet antler supplements, contact us today at 1-800-280-2456 or email@example.com.
Want a copy of our Research Manual? Use the form below to subscribe.