As many Americans are becoming more health conscious, the demand for natural supplements is increasing. Patients are turning to healthcare providers for products that are nutrient dense and chemical free. At BioProtein Technology, we offer a unique line of nutraceuticals that are healthy and safe for all patients looking to enhance their overall health and wellness.
Where Do Our Natural Supplements Come From?
Our natural supplements are engineered using velvet antler extract, a raw super food that has been used in Eastern medicine for more than two thousand years. Our products are derived from cartilaginous elk antlers because of their significant restorative, anti-aging, and healing properties.
Because we oversee the entire extraction process, from the birth of our stags to the clipping of their antlers, we are sure that our animals are treated with the highest level of care. Our licensed, on-site veterinarian safely and humanely clips the antlers during peak growth season, and the raw materials are then harvested and freeze-dried to preserve nutrient density and potency.
What Makes Velvet Antler Extract So Beneficial?
Velvet antler extract is relatively new to the Western medicinal market, which is why so many people don’t realize how vast its benefits are. Although many products on the market boast about their all-in-one vitamins, the majority of these so-called natural supplements are engineered using synthetic materials, making them far less potent than consumers expect. In fact, elk antler extract is a raw source for more nutritional components than any other single dietary add-on, which means your body absorbs higher amounts of the nutrients than the bodies of consumers taking synthetic products.
- Vitamin D facilitates proper calcium absorption in your bones, which strengthens them and protects them from breaks. This vitamin also enhances intestinal absorption of iron, magnesium, phosphate, and zinc. When your body has the appropriate Vitamin D levels, you lower your risk for heart attacks and depression.
- Vitamin B12 is important for so many conditions that you shouldn’t pass up on natural supplements containing it. The presence of vitamin B12 in the body protects the nervous system, keeps red blood cells healthy, and prevents certain amino acids from causing heart disease. Many patients also take B12 products for aging symptoms such as memory loss, insomnia, and irregular moods.
- Vitamin C is best known for producing antioxidants that ward off colds and the flu, but it can also help promote a speedy recovery from injuries and intense workout sessions. Vitamin C is required in order for the body to produce collagen proteins that help the body recover faster and more effectively, which is why the best deer antler supplements contain ample amounts.
- IGF-1 is an insulin-like growth hormone that naturally occurs in the body to promote hormonal balance, fat loss, cardiovascular endurance, muscle strength, cartilage regeneration, body and connective tissue restoration, and ligament healing times. Many people are unknowingly deficient in IGF-1, but velvet antler extract natural supplements are raw sources for the nutritional growth hormone.
- Collagen is the protein found in connective tissues and skin tissues. Many patients use collagen to slow the visible effects of aging, as it keeps skin healthy, firm, supple, and elastic.
- Prostaglandins are active lipid compounds that are found in nearly all human tissues to regulate inflammation, calcium movement between joints, and cell growth.
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine are often used in conjunction to alleviate symptoms associated with arthritis. Chondroitin is found naturally in connective tissues and cartilage, and glucosamine is an amino sugar. When combined, patients notice reduced pain and increased joint mobility.
- DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is critical for expectant mothers to encourage healthy fetal brain development. However, all patients are encouraged to take natural supplements rich in DHA in order to promote healthy brain function.
Getting Involved With BioProtein Technology
At BioProtein Technology, we not only want to manufacture healthy, organic products for patients to consume, but also want to offer health and wellness professionals the opportunity to distribute these products to their patients. As a practitioner, you know your patients nutritional needs better than they do—and certainly better than the cashiers at local health stores. Becoming a distributor for BioProtein Technology’s natural supplements allows you to better serve your patients by providing them with the highest quality merchandise available to them.
If you’re a health and wellness practitioner interested in learning more about our organic health solutions or getting started as a distributor, call BioProtein Technology today.