As patients all across the United States try to leave prescription medications behind and turn toward natural supplements to improve their overall health, many wellness practitioners and doctors are recommending velvet antler extract products. VAE is a raw super food packed with growth factors and nutrients, and the benefits experienced by those who consume it regularly cannot be understated.
As a health and wellness practitioner, it is your responsibility to provide patients with products that can best enhance the way their bodies perform. In order to do so efficiently, you should be well-informed of all the options. At BioProtein, we want you to have all the information about our merchandise so that you can make smart recommendations for patients looking for new natural supplements to incorporate velvet antler extract into their regimens.
What Nutrients Are In VAE?
Although Eastern medicine has been using deer, elk, and caribou antlers for thousands of years to retrieve nutrients for health purposes, BioProtein’s product line is developed using elk antlers. Though many people may not realize it, male stags grow some of the world’s most nutrient-dense all natural substances. In fact, they are a raw source of more beneficial nutritional components than any other single dietary supplement. This means that of all the vitamins and minerals listed on our packaging, none are synthetic, which is something not all of our competitors can boast.
Over time, when your natural production of various bodily compounds begins to diminish, velvet antler extract can help regulate and supplement your levels.
- IGF-1 is a growth factor produced naturally in the human body. Its structure and function is similar to insulin and HGH.
- Prostaglandins are active lipid compounds that can be found in nearly all human tissues.
- Chondroitin is a substance found in the body’s connective tissues and is an important component in the structure of cartilage.
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar compound found in the human body and is most commonly used to support joint health.
- Amino acids are the second-largest component making up the human body and can be found as proteins in muscles, cells, and tissues.
- Collagen is the main protein found in skin tissue and works to keep skin healthy, firm, supple, and elastic. It can also be found in connective joint tissues.
How Can Velvet Antler Extract Help You?
Because velvet antler extract is packed with IGF-1, saturated fatty acid molecules, amino acids, phospholipids and minerals, and so much more, patients will experience a wide variety of benefits from consuming BioProtein’s VAE products. Health professionals can recommend our natural supplements to patients experiencing symptoms of aging, recovering from injuries or illnesses, or suffering from chronic pain conditions.
Every patient’s body reacts differently to dietary supplements, but there are a number common health benefits seen in those who add velvet antler extract to their dietary routines.
- Balanced hormone production
- Higher red blood cell count
- Enhanced athletic performance and endurance
- Healthier sex drive
- Reduced pain and discomfort for arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Speedier recovery from illness and injury
- Improved immune function
- Better mood and memory
- Increased bone density and muscle mass
- Superior relief for menstrual or menopausal discomfort
Choose BioProtein Technology for Your VAE products
Doctors and health practitioners across the country choose BioProtein products because we offer unique formulas that simultaneously target a number of health concerns. As a vertically integrated company, we oversee every step of the product development and distribution process. Our stags are even born and raised on our own Idaho farm, and we ensure that the extraction process is done safely and humanly by our certified on-site veterinarian, which means none of our materials are outsourced.
If you’re interested in better serving your patients by becoming a velvet antler extract distributor, give us a call today.